fredag 30 januari 2015

Raka vägen in

Nytt i köksfönstret



Fredagsgöra och fixande. En ny miniorkidé i köksfönstret. Och så Ed Sheeran i högtalarna. Alltså hans texter. Den HÄR låten...

You can fit me
Inside the necklace you got when you were sexteen
Next to your heartbeat where I should be
Keep it deep within your soul

And if you hurt me
Well that's ok baby only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go (Photograph)


...och så den HÄR låten. Orden i den här texten.

Darling hold me in your arms the way you did last night
And we'll lie inside, a little while he wrote
I could look into your eyes until the sun comes up
And we're wrapped in light, in life, in love
Put your open lips on mine and slowly let them shut
For they're designed to be together oh
With your body next to mine our hearts will beat as one
And we're set alight, we're afire love, love, love oh


And things were all good yesterday
Then the devil took your breath away
And now we're left here in the pain
Black suit, black tie standin' in the rain
And now my family is one again
Stapled together with the strangers and a friend
Came to my mind I should paint it with a pen
Six years old I remember when (Afire Love)


Och så här skulle jag kunna fortsätta. Med flera länkar och ännu flera textutdrag. För både jag och Smulan fullkomligt älskar Ed´s musik. Älskar det känslomässiga och sorgliga. Älskar att orden når fram. Att de går raka vägen in i hjärtat. 


Fin helg!
KRAM

2 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Vackra foton.
Och fin musik att lyssna till.
Tack för tipset :)

Ha det gott.
Jag är glad att Du finns.
Din förmåga att lyssna in...

Stor Kram♥
Eva

Vardag och flärd sa...

Vacker blomma, lycka!
Vacker musik! Musik berör så i hjärtat, ibland kan jag gråta av fin musik.
Önskar dig, rara du, en riktigt trivsam helg!
Kramar Eva